One learns how to design on the Hubspot COS (Content Optimization System). This certification is meant for web designers who have, at minimum, an intermediate familiarity with CSS and how it applies to HTML.
3 Ways to Personalize your Marketing Campaigns Webinar presented by the American Marketing Association in partnership with IBM.
Christian Parker, Marketing and Customer Experience SME, IBM Cognitive Engagement Solutions, Watson Marketing.
Every customer touchpoint is an opportunity to engage clients, deliver value and build your company’s brand loyalty. With new communication channels constantly emerging, it becomes difficult for Marketers to effectively engage and personalize customer content. Marketers know personalization is key, but struggle to keep up with the emergence of new channels and getting the right message across.
- Why you should personalize your campaigns in real-time
- How you can leverage deep customer insights to improve your campaigns
- How you can setup dynamic and automated customer experience
Is your Instagram feed looking a bit bland? Need an image to boost your Facebook post performance, but not sure how to create it? In this class we’ll use Adobe Illustrator to create social media images that can be used to promote an event, a sale at your business, a blog post, or display a quote. We’ll cover creating a simple pattern, placing images, type, and basic layout to create images that not only flow with your brand, but also boost your social media presence.
I attended the SkillPop class, How to Win at Email Marketing: Mastering the Fundamentals, on September 6th, 2017.
Adam Q. Holden-Bache
Join Adam Q. Holden-Bache, author of “How to Win at B2B Email Marketing: A Guide to Achieving Success” to learn strategies to achieve the best results from your email marketing. This workshop will take attendees through all fundamental aspects of an email marketing program including basic strategy, data management, design, copywriting, delivery, testing, and analysis. It will provide insight, tactics, tips, and takeaways that attendees can implement to improve campaigns for their business.
In this class, you’ll learn how to take control of your finances and invest your money like a pro, leaving with actionable steps to enhance your investment portfolio. We’ll also have plenty of time for open discussion and Q&A so that you will have clarity to invest with confidence.
I passed the Hubspot Design Certification Exam!!
Transform your website into a user-focused, personalized tool.
Want to personalize your website so that your customers see something different than your first-time visitors? Contextual marketing personalizes a user’s experience on your website based on who they are and what they’re looking for.
HubSpot Academy’s Contextual Marketing Certification course shows you how to harness the power of smart content and a personalized website from start to finish.
This training is for you if:
- You are a HubSpot customer and are HubSpot Marketing Software certified.
- You are a HubSpot customer with a Professional or Enterprise level account on the COS.
- You want to learn to use smart content to be on the cutting edge of marketing.
I attended the Adweek Webinar titled, Build Awareness on Pinterest with Video: How Walgreens Became a Holiday Gifting Destination.
Amy Vener, Retail Strategy Lead of Pintrest
Andrea Kaduk, Director, Performance Media of Walgreens
Robyn Phelan, Manager, Performance Media of Walgreens
Walgreens wanted to be seen as a shopping destination for holiday gifts, so last year it turned to Pinterest to help create awareness among its key consumer groups. The campaign took a multimedia approach, combining Static Pins and Video Pins to educate shoppers and drive home brand awareness. The Pinterest program, enhanced by Walgreens’ unique targeting approach, ensured the retailer hit key awareness KPIs
Learn best practices for using Pinterest to connect with customers and drive brand awareness, with practical insights directly from Walgreens and Pinterest. You’ll find out:
- The key elements of an awareness strategy
- How different Pin formats, including video, impact campaign performance
- Measurement best practices for awareness campaigns
I created this web banner design for John A. Schils’ professional iOS Development website using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Additionally, I created a few alternatives, but the clean and sleek look of apple apps won.
I am a volunteer for non-profit Co-Op organization, The Kimberlee, Inc., as Secretary on the Board of Directors / HOA Committee.
- Contribute to creating a strategic vision and implementing yearly goals toward vision
- Modernize and design all branding materials for print and digital
- Refresh and responsible for the procedures of the application, interview, and closing process for all potential residents
- Complete shareholder sales including execution of stock certificates
- Streamlined communications by taking all paperwork digital
_i.e. producing a monthly eNewsletter and community notifications using Mailchimp, managing The Kimberlee, Inc. website and listings using Weebly, digitize and organize all past paper files/documents, established an online dropbox and taught residents how the online resources
- Enhanced existing resident relationships
- Responsible for all monthly and specialty meeting notes, budget reports and minutes including publication and distribution