As inbound marketing soars in popularity, inbound sales becomes equally important to help scale revenue. Dan Tyre, Director of HubSpot, explains how sales & marketing alignment is critically important to success for scaling your enterprise. Leveraging material from The Sales Acceleration Formula by Mark Roberge, former Chief Revenue Officer for HubSpot, this presentation is designed to help sales and marketing executives understand the basics of working together for maximum yield and how to crush the competition.
SMarketing: Sales & Marketing Alignment covers the following topics:
- Why does sales & marketing alignment need to be a priority today? What to do if it’s a dog fight
- How to start – the basics of alignment
- Who invented the SMarketing term anyway? (Mike Volpe and I did) Case studies and proof points
As organic social reach dwindles many businesses have been leveraging Facebook ads with incredible success. Rick Kranz, founder of OverGo Studio, shows how both B2B and B2C companies are using Facebook ads to grow sales. This presentation is designed to help marketers and business owners understand how to put together an effective Facebook ad campaign for their enterprise.
How to Make Facebook Ads Work for Any Business covers the following topics:
- B2B & B2C proven ad recipes
- How to use Messaging bots for sales
- When to use an FB remarketing ladder
- How to create ads that don’t make you sound like a soulless marketer
Inbound Marketing + Purpose: How Your Business Can Literally Change the World with Rachel Cogar, President of Puma Creative
Those with an inbound marketing mindset already understand that authenticity is key to connecting and building great relationships with potential customers. Rachel Cogar Yeakley, Founder of Puma Creative and Socially Conscious Living, challenges us to go deeper into our business to look at three critical areas of impact. When we can align our inbound marketing tactics with a more impactful story of business depth, we can accelerate brand momentum and literally change the world. This keynote is a BOLD TALK for inbound marketers and business executives.
Inbound Marketing + Purpose covers the following topics:
- How businesses are the ultimate medium for alchemizing the world The three key metrics for business success
- Ways to mindfully assess opportunities for impact
- How to use Inbound Marketing+Authenticity build more loyal brand relationships