Chicago Cubs And Crowns with AGA
When July 30, 2014. Doors open at 1:30pm. Lecture begins at 2:00pm
Where The Wrigley Rooftop, 3639 N. Sheffield Ave. Chicago, IL 60613
Game Chicago Cubs vs. Colorado Rockies at 7:05pm
About the lecturer
Alexander Wunsche, CDT was born and raised in Friedrichshafen, Germany.
He attended dental technology school in Nuertingen and obtained his accreditation as a CDT while working
in his family-owned dental business.
He completed advanced studies in implant and ceramic restorations in Ravensburg, Germany, where he worked in improving the digital workflow for design and fabrication of restorations.
Mr. Wunsche is the director of production at Zahntechnique Dental Lab in Miami where he specializes in complex implant cases and CAD/CAM technology alongside fellow CDT Klaus Lampmann. He has been featured in numerous highly regarded dental publications and is considered a key leader in the industry and has been
a guest lecturer at leading programs.
Topic: Is CAD/CAM the Future?
Course Description: This course will provide the dental professional with the latest information regarding CAD/CAM technology.
• Discuss changes and analyze future developments in the industry
• Examine case studies of CAD/CAM integration at laboratories
• Evaluate the company’s change to CAD/CAM
• Review the improved workflow and economics for the company
• Classify and compare the material choices available today