I attended Salesforce Camp Success Lightening in Charlotte, which focused on getting your team started on Lightening Salesforce (switching from Classic).
Camp Success Lightning- Charlotte
Monday, June 17, 2019
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
1210 AvidXchange Lane, Charlotte, NC 28206
Join us for an exclusive one-day event in Charlotte to learn how to plan and implement your Lightning Experience, led by Salesforce product experts and Customer Success Group.
Learn what Lightning can do to improve your business processes in Salesforce, how to build an ROI to transition to Lightning, and the options you have to implement it across your organization. Whether you are just learning about Lightning or even if you have already begun your transition to Lightning, we have something for you!
Engage in powerful roundtable discussions during Circles of Success, bring your laptop to gain hands-on expertise during our workshop and network with your local peers during lunch.
We look forward to guiding you in your Lightning transition journey.
8:30 AM – Arrivals & Registration
9:15 AM – Salesforce Welcome and Presentation: Why Lightning?
10:00 AM – Business Leader-oriented Sessions #1
11:00 AM – Business Leader-oriented Sessions #2
12:00 PM – Networking Lunch
1:00 PM – Technical/Admin-oriented Sessions #3
2:00 PM – Technical/Admin-oriented Sessions #4
3:00 PM – Presentation: Incrementalism in Lightning Service
4:00 PM – Networking Event and Wrap-up
5:00 PM – Departures
Hands On Workshops:
– Move Your Classic App to Lightning
– Lightning App Builder: Setting up Lightning Pages
Circles of Success:
– Accelerate Productivity and Adoption with Lightning
– Change Management – How to Successfully Transition to Lightning
– The Ways to Move to Lightning & How the Lightning Transition Toolkit Can Help
– Leverage Premier to Accelerate your Lightning Transition
– Leverage Salesforce Architects and Lightning Boost Services
– Lightning Readiness Review
– Making the Case to Transition to Lighting (ROI)
– Incrementalism in Lightning Service – Learn how to re-think your implementations and lifecycle of the Customer Experience on the Lightning Platform.
* Attendees will have an opportunity to select from options upon arrival on a first-come first serve basis.